? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

November 2009

Hey all, I know I have not been very good about this and I have sworn I would get better. I have a lot of updating to do and I am going to try and start posting onAdd Videoce a month. Try being the key word there. In November, we of course had Thanksgiving with the Springfield clan, and as always good times. My mom, my sister, Monica and myself hit the Branson outlet for shopping starting at midnight. We have such a good time doing this. Taylor loves playing with her cousins and spending time with them. I wish we all lived closer.

Taylor is just getting bigger and bigger everyday it seems. She absolutely loved her Christmas dress for this year and cried and cried when I took it off of her. She looked absolutely adorable.

0 comments: