? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January....

Happy 2010! Well so far the most exciting news is that we potty trained the week after Christmas. Taylor did GREAT! We started on Monday and by Thursday we were doing really well. The first couple of days were very challenging but I hung in there and knocked it out! So excited. Thanks Melissa for the extra push!

Taylor and I were playing around one evening in her toddler bed. I guess you could say giving it a proper farwell b/c we got her new furniture. Of course the dogs had to join in, imagine that.




So, Taylor is at the age where she is starting to talk on the phone. One evening my dad called to visit and she decided she wanted to talk. I was laughing so hard at her and could not miss this photo opportunity!
So, early one morning Taylor decided she wanted to crawl in bed with us. She always seems to take over my side of the bed so I just got up and let her. Aren't they all so cute!

It was so cold outside and there has been nothing to do so we decided to take a trip to the aquarium. I showed Taylor where mommy and daddy got married, she was a bit confused. None the less she really enjoyed it. Her favorite part were the shrimp b/c Justin was making them jump up and hit her and I in the face! Thanks Steve and Susan for the membership!
Taylor loves to dress up. One of her favorite outfits is her bridal gown and veil. She will not listen to me when I tell her the veil goes in the back. So, we just let her be. She dresses up and then comes and tells me to take her picture...too cute.
As I mentioned earlier, we decided to go ahead and redo Taylor's room. So we have been working on the decorating part off and on this week. She decided she wanted to help me paint her letters. I explained to her before we got started that this was not finger paint. That sunk in for about 2 minutes....I looked up and she had painted her whole foot! Oh well, at least she had fun.
So, the minute we heard it was supposed to ice and snow, Justin took Jake in to get a bath. So, we have had him in the house and it has been challenging at times but for the most part, just fine. Taylor seems to enjoy him! Her school closed at noon on Thursday and so her and I have been home since. We have played and played. She has been taking like 3 hour naps! CRAZY
So, I put Taylor's lip gloss and chapsticks that she got in her stocking on her bathroom counter in a basket. She has figured that out....she can now open it and loves to put it on. She will come and ask us if she looks beautiful or gorgeous! It is quite hilarious.
This is a few cute pics of Taylor on her way to school one day. We like to think she is very stylish!We went to Kaiya's birthday party at the zoo. We had a great time playing pin the banana on the monkey, wearing our animal masks and most of all eating some cake and ice cream. Thank you Kaiya for inviting us!






0 comments: