? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Taylor's first Christmas program

This is the first year that Taylor was old enough to participate in the annual Christmas program. We practiced and practiced the songs, she really knew them. I don't know what happened the day of but she just stood up there and stared with this blank look on her face. And of course she picked her nose a lot. That was fantastic. None the less, it was a cute experience. Grandma got to come to it b/c she came down for Christmas that weekend so she just came a day early. I was glad she got to come. Papa and Grandma Susan were there, Grammy and Papa Michael and Nanny. Aunt Lori skipped out of school to see it too. We are so greatful to have such a wonderful family that loves Taylor so much! Sorry that Grandpa Steve and Mimi missed it and Papa too. Wished you could have been there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is just precious! I love her Christmas dress...what a pretty little girl Miss Taylor is! I love that she just stood there with a blank look on her face and picked her nose, ha ha. What kid doesn't do that during a performance? Too cute!