? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009


We had a Halloween get together at our house. We basically had family and The Atkinsons come over. I made chili, cake truffles (big hit) and we all went trick or treating. The girls really enjoyed it. It was absolutely adorable watching the girls go up to the doors and say trick or treat! I don't even know if they realized they were getting candy. Brody rode around in the stroller and not a peep. I think he was just simply taking it all in. As we all assumed, the trick or treating lasted about 10 houses and they were ready to go back to the house and play. They played hard and had such a good time. Hopefully we will do all again next year! It was a great Halloween - thanks Melissa and Jeff for sharing it with us. I love getting the kiddos together.























0 comments: