? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Taylor's Actual Birthday


Taylor's birthday was actually the Monday after her party. I ordered some birthday donuts for her to take to school and share with her friends and they turned out so cute. I just loved them and she thought that they were the coolest things! That evening her we let her open her gifts from us. She got a jumpolene and had a good time in it. We cannot believe she is two! We feel so blessed to have this perfect little girl to call our own. I never imagined parenting would be as rewarding as this. We have so much fun with her. We love you Taylor!

0 comments: