? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cantaloupe Picnic



As most of you know Taylor LOVES fruit. I had cut up a cantaloupe one evening and after dinner I asked her if she wanted some. I got the bowl out and turned around, she was laying her blanket out in the middle of the kitchen floor. She proceeded to tell me to get her a fork and sit down. So, we sat down in the floor and ate cantaloupe right out of the bowl.

Now, I do realize that no one is going to want to have dinner at my house at this point nor eat anything that is not prepackaged. Ha ha ha.

0 comments: