


We had Grandpa over for dinner and played. Taylor got to play in the sprinkler, not that it lasted long. She had not been feeling very well and we thought that she was getting croup. So, the next day, which was Monday, I had already taken off b/c she was out of school, so we went to the doctor. He was a bit concerned b/c she had just had virus the week before. He knew right off from listening to her that she had croup. He was worried that she might have bacterial pneumonia so he wanted to do some chest xrays. She did so good, probably better than I did. Lucky for us they came back clear. The croup lasted a few days and then she was definitely feeling better. I have a feeling this cold and flu season is going to be a bad one!
Oh yea, this is the same night that I stripped her down to get in the bath and she turns around and says "I'm hungry". So she had a second dinner at like 8:30!
0 comments:
Post a Comment