? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 6, 2010

September 2010


Daddy's Birthday! Now, how I have no pictures of this is beyond me. Except that I believe we went out to dinner and so no cake and ice cream.

Now, as I have told some of you, Taylor has a slight obsession with yard ornaments. Particularly the jockey that stands in my dads yard. I keep telling Justin that he is supposed to back over it or something so we can get rid of it b/c it seriously has weirded me out! She loves on him, sings to him and it takes us forever to get her to leave b/c of this. Then the funny thing is, when I handed her a Halloween magazine and told her to pick out what she wanted to be, her first pick was a Garden Gnome costume - no kidding! I thought, I see therapy in this kids future!!!

My sister brought her a clown from my Grandma's house, these things have been there FOREVER! And of course, it became her favorite "snuggly" for a while. Even had to take that sucker to school. I LOVE MY CHILD!!!

0 comments: