

We had a great, fun, end to the summer. I love summertime so I was sad to see it coming to an end and I can tell you that my child is just like me. Does not like the cold weather and would rather be out in the sun or on the beach any day of the week!!! I LOVE IT!
We had Grammy's birthday celebration at our house. Taylor loves to put the candles in the cake and sing Happy Birthday. And as we all know, it is not a birthday party without a cake and candles. Poor kid gets so confused!
Sean and Brooke were nice enough to invite us to the lake. We stayed over night and had a great time. Owen and Taylor had fun out on the boat. Taylor thought it was great! Her favorite part was jumping off of the back of the boat and swimming back to it, climbing up the ladder and doing it again. She must have done this a 100 times! Thank you Sean and Brooke for having us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment