? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Walk for the Cure

I have been wanting to get involved and do this for a long time and so finally this year, I did. My mom came down and stayed the weekend so she could join us on the walk. Me, Taylor, my mom, Susan and Annice all walked together which was a lot of fun. I was amazed at how many people come out for this. Miss Ashley got sick so she was not able to come.....she gets sick everytime there is something going on with Taylor, we can't figure that out! We really enjoyed the walk and being able to be part of such a great cause. Thanks so all of our supporters!!!

I had Justin snap a few pics before we went and it was before Susan got to the house and Annice met us there so they are not in them :(








0 comments: