and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS?
Ok, so Taylor has decided that she likes to perform. She was sitting at her piano and started playing and singing. I had Justin go grab the video camer and as soon as we can figure out how to get the video off of those little disks, we will definitely share. She flat belts the music out and literally bows at the end and says "thank you, thank you, that was my best song". It is absolutely the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. I don't know where she picks this stuff up! I did manage to snap a few pictures, you just simply have to see the video to get the whole effect.
0 comments:
Post a Comment