Ok, so for some reason, Taylor has decided that every time she drinks her pretend tea that it is NASTY. She makes this hilarious face, holds her nose and makes some really funnys sounds. It is hysterical. She is so cute when she does. It is pretty funny what kids do and keeps you wondering "where did she get that". We seem to be asking ourselves that question more and more. Well, a few weeks ago, my parents were at the house and she decided to crawl up and make Papa have some tea with her. The whole "nasty" sound making, face making thing went on forever! So, I snapped some pictures but man, I needed video of this.Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Tea w/ Papa
Ok, so for some reason, Taylor has decided that every time she drinks her pretend tea that it is NASTY. She makes this hilarious face, holds her nose and makes some really funnys sounds. It is hysterical. She is so cute when she does. It is pretty funny what kids do and keeps you wondering "where did she get that". We seem to be asking ourselves that question more and more. Well, a few weeks ago, my parents were at the house and she decided to crawl up and make Papa have some tea with her. The whole "nasty" sound making, face making thing went on forever! So, I snapped some pictures but man, I needed video of this.Posted by Stacy at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment