? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Easter at The Summit Club

Yes, I know, I am just posting Easter. To say the least I am a little behind. Well, I keep telling myself that I am going to stay on top of this. Just like I have told myself to take pics of the house to put on here and just like I have told myself to work on and catch up Taylor's baby book! If any of you are wondering, it is not done yet! It seems that I always have something else to do around the house or with Taylor.

Anyway, Susan and Steve invited the family to The Summit Club for Easter brunch. It was very nice and Taylor really enjoyed the Easter bunny and hanging out with her cousins. Brunch was wonderful! Thanks Susan and Steve!


After that we went to my dad's and we let Taylor color Easter eggs. Now that was hilarious. She didn't quite grasp the concept but sure had fun playing in all colors and painting her papa's sweatshirt. She had it all over the place! Every time we would take an egg out of the color she would get mad and want us to put it back. I thought she would enjoy putting stickers on them....nope! Just wanted to play in all of the color.

0 comments: