

As Taylor gets older she seems to be liking the puppies more and more. I don't know how much they are liking it. They don't mind hanging out with her as long as she is not bothering them. If she gets down in their face and they feel intimidated, then they snap at her. It typically doesn't bother her, she just laughs at them. I have to say, Daisy is her favorite. She loves getting kisses from Daisy and it is the cutes thing. Justin told Daisy she better get ready to have a tea party while wearing a tutu b/c he days of freedom are numbered. Poor Daisy!Oh yea, and don't forget the high heels!

1 comments:
Love all the new updates!!! Taylor is just such a doll...yep poor daisy, I agree with Justin she will be in a tutu at a tea party in not time! LOL!
Post a Comment