? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Playhouse Disney LIVE!


Melissa had called a month or so ago and asked if Taylor and I would like to go with her and Peyton to Playhouse Disney Live. I said, of course, I think Taylor would love it. So we got online and bought tickets. We took the girls Sunday the 15th and had a good time. It was a cute show and I think the girls enjoyed it. I really think that they enjoyed their trumpets that we bought them more! Melissa and I were asking ourselves the entire way to dinner, WHY DID WE BUY THOSE THINGS? Anyway, we were glad the girls got to see Mickey and friends and had a nice little mommy-daughter evening out. It was great - we are so excited that we are going to be 8 minutes from The Atkinsons (Melissa clocked it yesterday!). We will be able to get the kids together and see more of each other.

0 comments: