? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Having fun while we pack......


So, we were packing last night and cleaning out from underneath the guest bed and found a box that had some tiaras, and a cute little apron, gloves, etc. Lisa had gotten it for me for one of my showers when Justin and I got married. I had forgotten that it was under there and Taylor found it. We dressed her up and she thought that was the neatest thing. Then when I got the gloves out, she ran around chasing Justin saying "tickle tickle". We laughed so hard - leave it to Taylor to make packing fun!

0 comments: