? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hangin with Grandpa Steve and my cousins



We got to see Aunt Karen and it was great. How I ended up with no pictures of her and the kids, I don't know. I was so mad. We were so glad to see her and I know Taylor enjoyed her. We hope we don't have to go so long without seeing her again. We are sad George couldn't make it, and miss him very much! Justin snuck some pictures in of Grandpa Steve and Taylor. And Austin and Cole wore her out by chasing her around and around the couch, she really had a good time. She loves to hang out with her cousins.

0 comments: