Well, as we have been hoping for (and now we don't know why) SHE'S WALKING! She has been for a few weeks and it is like a whole new world for her. She loves it. We actually like it to but it is a bit more difficult b/c now she wants to walk all of the time and she is a bit slow. Like if we are at the store, she will only ride in the cart for a while then she wants to get out.
Taylor's Aunt and cousins came in town and spent a week. We toured Blue Bell and ate ice cream. We shopped and hung out. We spent almost an entire day at the zoo and Taylor and the girls really enjoyed that. We really enjoyed them being here.
We are excited about the fair coming, just simply cannot wait. I am hoping that Taylor will enjoy some of the kiddie rides but you never know with her. I know the petting zoo will be a real hit - and the food of course. She takes after her mom in that area!
I have enrolled her in the Little Gym for the fall semester so we go every Saturday. She is really enjoying it and is working on her "tuck and roll". It is a lot of fun and really good for her.
Taylor moved up to the Toddler Nursery at school. So, no more morning nap. She has been really tired but it seems to be going well. We think she enjoys playing with the more advanced and age appropriate toys and most all of her friends moved up with her. She has a lot more structure in this room. They have singing and dancing everyday and she likes to dance!
Well, I hope everyone is doing well - sorry it has been a while since I updated you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment