? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a quick update




Well Taylor is now practically running! I swear she gets cuter every day. Since I last updated you all here is what we have done......

Taylor had her first trip to the lake. We went to Grandma Kathi and Papa Dean's lake house with the family and stayed the night. It was nice spending time with the family, it has been a while since we were all together - then again, I guess that still didn't happen b/c Blake had to stay behind and work. Bless him, that is the story of his life. We all went out on the boat and Monica and Jasey fished, Taylor took a nap and the rest of us just hung out. We ate (alot) and just played around. The guys did a lot of fishing!

Justin turned 30! Yes, he is getting older and I don't think it is bothering him a bit! Evan helped me set up a golf game for him on Saturday and then I surprised him by dragging him down to McNellie's that night for dinner and drinks with 20 of our friends. It was nice to see everyone and hang out. He was actually surprised which is the first time I have ever been able to pull anything like that off. We really had a good time.

Taylor is still enjoying The Little Gym. She is pretty fascinated with the balance beam at this point. She loves going and playing every Saturday and we enjoy taking her and watching her have so much fun.

Taylor loves books. So, every night after bathtime with daddy, her and mommy sit down and read. I read the book to her, then she reads (blabs) the book to me. It is truly the cutest thing ever. She cracks me up. She is talking more and more every day and every day she gets more and more fun. She also started dancing. I will have to get a video of it and post it b/c it is hilarious. She bobs up and down, spins around and really gets her feet to moving.

She had her 15 month check up Monday. She weighs 23.8 pounds and is 30.5 inches tall and growing! She got three shots and did GREAT! She hardly cried so she got her first sucker and LOVED IT!

We are going to take her to the fair this weekend. She will either love it or hate it. I will definately get pictures and update you all on how that goes. We are pretty excited about it.

0 comments: