? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

May 2010


Hi all, I keep saying I am going to get better about keeping up with this thing but I haven't. I will try harder. Well May was a fun month. Taylor had Spirit Week at school and her ballet recital. For Mother's Day Justin and I went to Big Cedar Lodge and hung out for a little weekend getaway. Had lots of fun, Taylor stayed with Grandma while we went and they had a blast. She got to hang out with her Aunt Amber, Uncle Jason and cousin Jasey. They went to Chuckee Cheese and everything.
Spirit Week at school
Monday - backwards day

Tuesday - pajama day

Wednesday - silly sock and hair day

Thursday - favorite team day

Friday - dress up day

Basically all went well and she got excited about all of it except silly sock and hair day. I spent some time getting her hair all crazy and then took her to the bathroom to brush her teeth, she refused to go to school looking like that - boy do I have a long road ahead of me!

Her recital was cute. She was of course the clown and made everyone crack up when she took her "flower pot" and put it on her head. It was hilarious. That girl just has to be different. We had a great time and am glad everyone got to come.

And last but not least, we had a tornado scare and that was intersting. As most of you know, we have a heck of a pantry and so, in I go, clearing out things that might pummel us in the head. Then I put a blanket in there, the dogs bed and Taylor's dvd player. That kid not one time asked why we were in the pantry! She just made herself comfy and watched her movie, it was hysterical!

0 comments: