The Atkinson's invited us to go to Fort Myers, Florida on vacation with them. We had such a great time. The kids loved being today and playing. We played at the beach, swam at the pool at the condo, had dinners together and just hung out. We got awesome family pictures taken, this was such a great idea Melissa! They turned out great!!! We were there for about a week and loved it. It was so nice - thank you so much Janis, Melissa and Jeff for having us come along and the nice accomadations. We had a blast.
When we got back from Florida, we had a day to unpack and regroup then we had Taylor's birthday party. Not the best planning on my part but we managed. This was the first year that she had her friends from school and she really had a good time.
After her birthday party we went to my dad's b/c my sister and her family were in town and it was Father's Day weekend as well. We cooked out, had a water balloon fight, rode the gator and had quite the time!
We cannot believe our little girl is growing up. She is becoming such a big girl. In one aspect it makes me kind of sad and on the other hand, I am really enjoying her. She is so much fun and every day she truly makes me laugh at the things she comes up with. I am enjoying her more and more and she is truly such a blessing. I still am amazed at the love I have for that child. She of course is sitting in our two-man chair right next to me as I sit and type this. She doesn't get too far from her mommy! And piled right with us in Chloe and Daisy "her babies". She is such a precious little girl and I am so lucky to call her mine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment