? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March 2010


Hi all,

Well as most of you know, my birthday is in March. My wonderful hubby surprised me with a new Flip video camera. I love it. For anyone that has kids and doesn't have one......ask for it for Mother's Day! I keep mine in my purse all of the time to capture those cute little things that Taylor does. Before now, I could only tell everyone about them, now they can see for themselves. He also took me to dinner at Mohagany which was wonderful. Then him and Melissa surprised me at the wine bar by having some friends come out and meet us. Thanks so all for helping make my birthday special!

Taylor is getting to be such a big girl. I am really loving this age. She is really enjoying ballet and soccer and is pretty good I might ad :). She experienced her first manicure this month. She thought that was pretty special and just knew that "Peyton was going to love it". Her and I went together on my birthday. It was adorable. She helped Grandma Susan make me a birthday cake, she is quite the little cook. She loves helping out in the kitchen. And the kid is all about wearing fancy dresses....she loves it!

She had her first sleepover with her BFF Peyton as well. They really had a good time. She loves it when Peyton comes over to play.

My mom came to visit and we always enjoy that! We took her to see the Easter bunny and shopped a lot. We wish we could see her more but glad she is not too far away! Taylor always gets so excited when she visits.

0 comments: