


So, Taylor and I took our first road trip by ourselves to Springfield for a girls weekend. We surprised Jasey at gymnastics, and I surprised Monica by picking her up from practice. We got to have dinner with my sister and her family before they headed out for Jasey's vball tourney. My mom, Taylor and I went to Branson and met Greg for dinner and did some shopping of course. We had a great time. We even got to squeeze a lunch in with Monica before we left! Taylor got this Minnie Mouse dress at the Disney store and absolutely refused to take it off! Don't kid yourself, she wore it over her clothes around the outlet mall AND to dinner. Too funny!









Our friends the Noble's invited us to Crested Butte, Colorado. We jumped on it! Justin loves to snowboard and I on the other hand have never skiied in my life. So, off we went. Eating, drinking and of course skiing. I did not ski, no I did not even attempt it. Justin snowboarded every day and was wore out! I read, shopped and went to the spa. It was a great trip and we had a great time. Thanks Chris and Bre!



Well February was definitely a birthday party month. We had a classmate, Bridget's. Then a ballet friend, Hailey. And then a friend, Payton. Taylor enjoyed each and every one of them. It is a blast watching her with her friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment