


Today was Taylor's Valentine party at school. It was so cute. We had a snack, played Legos and then went to the gym to play, which helped me leave without her getting upset. I really enjoyed being there and seeing her interact with her friends. It is so cute that she is getting old enough to follow instructions - such as - clean up (which she is very good at), putting her snack trash in the trash can and lining up in a single file line and marching down to the gym. It was sweet. All of her friends are very nice and all like to have their picture taken.
Other than that, we have no major plans for Valentine's Day. Just to be able to relax would be great! Taylor and I go to Playhouse Disney Live with Melissa and Peyton on Sunday. I am so excited b/c I think she will really enjoy watching Mickey, that is one of her favorite shows.
1 comments:
So sweet! I love her Valentine's Day outfit. She is getting so big & has so much hair! I would love to see her & give her a big squeeze!
Post a Comment