We then had Christmas with my dad and Susan. We did this Christmas Eve b/c it is also my dad's birthday. It was the first time ever that I had hosted dinner and it turned out great! We had a great dinner and hung out. It was really nice. It was great doing it at our house b/c Taylor got to play with her things and go to bed when she needed to.
Next it was our family Christmas on the morning of. Taylor got up around 7am as normal and we immediately opened gifts. I think Justin and I were more excited then she was. She was so cute in her little Dora pj's. She was not as in to opening gifts, I think she may have gotten a little wore out with it. She did not want to do any work on opening them, she just wanted what was inside. Then she wanted whatever it was all the way open, out of the box and batteries in it to play. So we ended up having to finish opening her gifts. Santa brought her a kitchen and she was very excited about this. She plays in it a lot.
Steve and Susan came by a little later that morning and we did Christmas with them. We got to visit with them for a while and had a great Christmas.
After Taylor took her nap, we went to my Grandma Kathi's and did Christmas over there. Then we headed back back to the house to meet Lisa, Marlene and Sandy. So, this year- everyone pretty much came to our house which was a change all the way around. I can't say that it wasn't nice b/c of Taylor and being able to nap, etc.
0 comments:
Post a Comment