? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kelley and David's visit

Kelley and David came through Tulsa last Saturday evening and came by for a visit. We were so excited to see them. We all loaded up and went to Carrabbas to eat. Well, we pull in to the parking lot and it CLOSED! I am not sure how Justin and I have missed this b/c we live right up the street - and I know it was open just a week before because my sister and the kids were here on Sunday and we called up there to get take out. TOO MUCH! So, luckily there is another location. So we drove over - the hostess said the wait was 15-20 minutes and we were like, not bad. Well almost an hour later, mind you Taylor is with us, we get seated. Right next to this HUGE (like 20+) either 18 year olds birthday party or 21st. Kelley and I couldn't tell. Our waiter, which was young, could not stay focused. I was so disappointed b/c this is such a good place to eat but the service was horrible!!!! None the less, we did get a good meal (even if we waited forever) and we got to visit and catch up. It was great to see them! CONGRATULATIONS KELLEY AND DAVID ON YOUR BABY BOY TO COME!

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Whoo, hoo! I got a shout out! The food was great, even if the service sucked. Thanks for spending the evening with us.