? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 19, 2008

The trees







Taylor has her own Christmas tree and loves it. She has been such a good girl and she has not bothered either of the trees or the gifts under them surprisingly enough. We are so ready for Christmas. I really think she is going to enjoy it this year, or so we hope. My mom is coming up today and spending the weekend. We are going to do Christmas with her and hang out. Taylor gets her 18 month pics taken on Sunday so I will have to send them when I get them. I have my fingers crossed that they turn out! Since she is mobile, this is a challenge. Well, nothing else much going on, just getting ready for Christmas. I will update you all soon......

0 comments: