? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 29, 2008

18 months old!!!!!




Wow, a year and a half has went by and it just doesn't seem possible. Hard to believe that we enjoy her more and more every day. We are having so much fun with her. She is talking up a storm and she can count to five! What a big girl. I never thought I could love something this much. It is truly amazing. She is such a blessing to have in our life. I just simply cannot explain the joy she brings to my world every single day. She is such a gift.

She is very interactive now. Loves to color, and has done very well with nont coloring on anything. Dancing is one of our favorite things to do. She hops and dances around and when the song is over she claps and says yea - again? She flat wears me out. It's hilarious. She loves books and loves to read. Our nightly routine is to read after bath and I will read to her and then she blabs it back to me. It's the cutest thing. Well that is all for now. I will have to update with the Christmas photos soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures turned out great!!! She is such a cutie! I know exactly what you mean I just can't get enough of Owen and love him more and more every day. I didn't know it was possible to love something as much as I love that little munchkin :). Parenthood is the greatest!