? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I LOVE OREOS!


I stayed home from work with Taylor on the Friday before Memorial Day. I decided to let her have her first experience with Oreos - even dip them in the milk for the FULL effect. She absolutely loved them (not that I thought she wouldn't). It was so much fun to watch her and how much she was really enjoying herself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty girl! Looks like the oreos were a good time LOL! I can't wait to see her and you guys of course HA! She has such a headful of hair now!