




Not last weekend but the weekend before we went to Springfield to visit family. It was Monica's birthday - THE BIG 13! Saturday morning we got up early and headed to Branson to spend the day at Silver Dollar City. Man, it had been a long time since I had been there. Justin, Jason and the big girls rode rides all day and had a blast. Taylor, my mom, Amber and I walked around and looked at all kinds of things. We took Taylor to the kiddie area and she had a great time playing with the balls and running around. It was a long day but I am so glad that we went.
On Sunday we went to Amber's for lunch and birthday cake. The girls played on the trampoline, which Taylor thought was the coolest thing. Monica opened her gifts and we had cake. I cannot believe she is a teenager. SCARY! We worked on Taylor and now she can say Monica and Jasey. She wanted to be with the big girls the whole time and play with them. She really enjoys spending time with her cousins.
Taylor had her school pictures a week or so ago and we got the proofs back and they turned out great! She is quite the little ham these days. She talks up a storm, and is very active. She went from crawling to running. She loves to be outside and really enjoys just being footloose and fancy free. She is "Little Miss Independent". She wants to do everything on her own and gets so frustrated when she can't figure something out. I have no idea where she gets this...ha ha! She is still a major mama's girl and we have so much fun together. I just simply cannot get enough of her. She is 16 months old this week - the time has flown!






1 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Love all the pics. Scary that she is 13, oh what a fun age, huh? I won't even mention the stupid things we did at that age :)
Post a Comment