? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 13, 2008

Entering the toddler stage.....







Hi all - well Taylor is crawling like a mad woman and has been for a while now. Did not take her no time at all to figure it out and she is so fast. It has not been too bad keeping up with her, I am sure it could be worse.

No more formula! She is off of formula and on to whole milk. She really seems to be liking this. And the exciting part is we are off the bottle except for the night time bottle. They grow way to fast. I was packing most of the bottles up and it was kind of sad. Not ready to have another but don't know that I am ready for all of the baby stuff to be over.

She is becoming such a big girl. I literally have to pack her lunch every night for school. She is off of baby food and on to bigger better things for sure. She likes grilled cheese, fish sticks, carrots and green beans. But nothing can out do the RITZ CRACKER! She is addicted.

Taylor is now pulling up on things. She stands up and then grins from ear to ear. You can tell she is just so proud of herself. She will be off and walking before we know it.

Of course I am going to think she is a genius, I am her mom but she truly has a large vocabulary. She says mama, dadda, baby, ba ba, Daisy, papa, thank you, uh oh, go and no no. And she really watches Justin and I when we talk to her and wants so bad to talk back. She is starting to try and repeat things so we are having so be careful what flies out!
As you all know her birthday is right around the corner, hard to believe she is going to be a year. Sad, excited and all the other emotions rolled in to one. She is a HUGE momma's girl right now. I cannot leave the room and she is right on my heels fussing b/c she wants me to pick her up. I am enjoying it to the fullest b/c it won't be long until she won't want the hugs and kisses I so enjoy giving her! Before I know I will wake up and she will be a daddy's girl!

0 comments: