Hey all, well Taylor is still not crawling but boy she is sure trying. She does scoot. They "lost" her at daycare last week....Miss Sharon said that Taylor was sitting on the mat playing, she heard her fussing, turned around and she wasn't on the mat. She had "scooted" about 10 feet across the room and was up under one of the beds. So, if she wants to, she will.
She is getting ready to get her top two front teeth. These two have been giving her fits. We had a rough night Sunday but things have been ok since.
Taylor also started giving kisses - it is absolutely adorable.
Grandma came to visit last weekend. We had a lot of fun spending time together. We went shopping, got Taylor some things for her birthday and just hung out.
Justin left for Dallas Tuesday early morning - I talked to him that evening when he got to his hotel and he was complaining of his stomach hurting. He called and said he was going to go ahead and head back home b/c he was not feeling well. Next thing I know, he is in Allen, TX in the ER and my dad and I are on our way. He had surgery Wednesday and had his appendix taken out. My dad drove his truck home and Justin and I headed back that afternoon. He is doing good, just a bit sore as you can imagine.
So, we have had an eventful week so far. It has been a long one and I am sure glad it is Friday.





2 comments:
Taylor is such a doll!! She is getting so big! I cannot believe that about Justin...I am so glad to hear that he is ok and recovering nicely.
We look forward to seeing you guys in June.
And my amazing cousin stayed up all night with me until the whole thing blew over... :)
Thought you should add this to the entry... haha!
Post a Comment