? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Our trip to the Caymans





















nu=3242>932>:8:>WSNRCG=32334:4366623nu0mrj.jpg">














Hi all - I wanted to share our first vacation with you. Our trip to the Caymans. We had a wonderful time. We went with Grandpa Steve and Susan and Frank and Lauralynn. We ate out at some fabulous restaurants, shopped, and just vegged out on the beach. We went for a lot of walks and collected seashells. It took Taylor a while to get used to the ocean and the sand. I think it was the noise of the ocean more than anything.

Justin went on a fishing expedition with Steve and Frank. When they got back we took the fish in to town to Frank's friend Omit's restaurant/bar and he cooked them up for us to eat. I ended up not eating it b/c it was boney and it came out on a plate with the head and everything (including eyeballs) on it. Not really my thing but Justin, Frank and Lauralynn enjoyed it. Taylor was at home with Grandpa Steve and Susan.

Justin also got to go snorkeling a couple of times. I tried the day we got there and I was having some issues with water getting in my mask so I gave up.

We went to Easter brunch at the Ritz and Taylor got to meet the Easter bunny. I do believe this was the highlight of her trip. She loved it! The other highlight would be that mom gave her all kinds of new foods! She turned 9 months on Saturday and I didn't waste any time starting her on some new tastes. She has had grouper, all different kinds of fresh fruit, chicken soup, and anything else that she would eat really. She is enjoying trying new things and so far I have not found anything she does not like! Imagine that!!!

We got home on Wednesday night so Taylor and I stayed home yesterday and got things settled back in. She has gotten really attached to mommy lately - so when I dropped her off at daycare this morning she cried. It will take her some time to get adjusted. She will make it through today and then two more days with mom!!!

0 comments: